January 15, 2009

Back Again! 01/12 - 01/16

So after the long winter hiatus of me doing practically nothing, I've returned to get into shape -- again. I put on about 15 lbs. due to me indulging in pretty much everything and not exercising at all. But I don't want to be a bearer of all bad news.

I realized it was too cold for me to do anything outside, the last memory I have of exercising was running a mile in the frigid weather and almost feeling like my lungs were going to collapse. So Monday (01/12) I did an hour of cardio via DDR. I also quit drinking soda again and cut back on my eating habits. Monday was a huge day. I repeated the same hour of cardio all the way through today (Thursday, 01/15) despite me breaking down just a second ago to go blow this five spot on some Taco Bell, complete with a Baja Blast. I guess I figure I can eat out weekly or so and not really worry about it. I'm not going to get a water at Taco Bell, that just doesn't make sense. But yeah, other than that -- NO POP. BAD MIKE.

If I'm up for it, next week I might begin bodyweight training again, so I can feel even better about myself. That's about it for now, I'm ghost.

No comments: