January 18, 2009

01/17 - 01/18

Well, yesterday (17th) I did another hour of DDR cardio, and began messing around with my pull-up bar that goes between the door frame. Nothing serious, but I expect to go into full machine mode starting Monday of next week. 2009 will be the year. IT WILL BE. In more than one aspect, but of course the health and fitness being the top of my goals. I also like to buy video games, that means a job needs to be in the NEAR NEAR future. So expect me to go mad looking for one once the winter gets the hell out of here.

Today, it's my birthday. I'm going to have to avoid sinning today, in many respects. Can I do it? Of course. Will I, that's another story. I have to stick to my scheudle, cardio every day. NO DAYS OFF. Not even on my birthday. No cake, I had warned my mother to not get a cake because I wouldn't eat it. Hopefully she listens and just gives me money. I need that MF'in Street Fighter IV + Arcade Stick! But yeah, hopefully doing another hour of cardio, if things change I'll update this later. Peace.

No comments: