June 26, 2008

Rebuild 4-5

Yeah, so I didn't wake up until almost 8:30 today. I felt like a zombie. So by that time it was already pretty hot outside, so I said forget that mile run. Don't think I'll do it tomorrow, as that's intervals tomorrow, but maybe Saturday, or possibly Sunday. First day of the new work month! Woo. But yeah.

Applied a fair amount of sunscreen and let that settle in, then I rode my bike for about 50 minutes. It definitley felt like over an hour, at least based on the distance I went, and it being an hour the last time I went down that way. I even took some detours through uncharted Hazel Park territory, but still. 50 Minutes. Bah.

Did over an hour of DDR. Burnt 521 calories, YEAH. Going to Gameworks today with some friends, going to be boring. But whatever, social interaction is all the rage these days.

So overall it was a cinch, and I discovered some trasure! THIS IS THE WAY!

Diet:
Water
Vitamin

No comments: